I would simply like to help the one looking for interesting resources about the Olive Leaf Extract to find all the links that I had used to validate what I had discovered when I first met the founder of Palolea. At that time producing Oleuropein Tablet was just only a project. I was working for a digital marketing agency and really loved what Hitham Kayali, CEO and founder @ Palolea was explaining. He essentially discovered that the olive leaf contains a powerful element called Oleuropein and since Palestine land was covered at 70% by Olive Tree he decided he will be the first to extract it and export it in Palestine. I loved the vision and wanted to know everything about this substance and started to look for information online.
Here are the ten most useful links that I would recommend everyone read and share:
- List of all researches available on this topic are now available on Palolea's web site:
- Palolea.com FAQ page is simple and straightforward:
- If you want to read about Oleuropein effects on your skin, here is the best scientific resource available online here:
"improvement also led to the reductions in risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases."
- A complete review of Oleuropein/olive leave extract benefits in this article from the site naturalremedies.com here:
- A general overview of all Olive Leaf Extract known benefits on the human body:
- If you have time and want to dive into the details of each study conducted on Oleuropein, here is a free book:
- Of Course, the good old Wiki still provides as well a mine of information and useful links.
- Olive Leaf Extract / Oleuropein positive effects on our immune system details can be fond here:
- Video by Dr. Richard Becker, co-host of the TV show Your Health with Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker, discusses Olive Leaf. A complete video: